NEW Post: Queen of Hearts
It’s rare to find a frock that fits you like a glove, makes you feel super-girly, and is totally twirl-worthy, but this eShakti dress checks all those boxes and more.
eShakti, for the unfamiliar, is an amazing, affordable and customizable website filled with darling dresses, stunning skirts, terrific tops and more. While the designs are gorgeous on their own, you can custom-fit it to your exact measurements (and often alter the sleeve and skirt length) for only an additional $7.50!
I think this flirty, feminine style pairs perfectly with my sweet heart-shaped glasses, vintage woven purse and girly mary jane pumps, and it will also work perfectly as my bridesmaid dress at my friend’s wedding this weekend!
One of the other amazing things about eShakti is that they offer sizes 0-36W! That’s right, these can-they-possibly-get-even-better dresses just got better, thanks to their inclusive size range!
So what are you waiting for? Go snag one of these stunning styles before I buy them all myself!
Dress: c/o eShakti
Sunglasses: Nasty Gal
Shoes: Stewart Weitzman
U EVER THINK ABOUT BOYS IN SUITS AND HOW NICE IT MAKES THEIR SHOULDERS LOOK AND HOW THE SLEEVES MAKE THEIR HANDS LOOK ALL BIG AND HOW THE COLLAR MAKES THEIR JAWLINE LOOK SO SHARP AND HOW THE JACKET FITS THEM TIGHT AT THE WAIST B O Y S
sophialevie said: What is your opinion on 50 Shades of Grey? (Either the book or the movie?)
1. It’s badly written.
2. It glorifies an abusive relationship.
3. That it’s so incredibly popular is worrisome on a multitude of levels.
4. It’s a bad and quite potentially dangerous distortion of what BDSM actually is. I worry about people with submissive inclinations thinking that is what they are supposed to enjoy.
5. It will be incredibly popular as a movie, and people will hold it up as an example of the movie industry’s changing acceptance of female sexual pleasure and how this is a step forward for women, when really it is just another film depicting violence against women.
6. I have not read the book. I do not plan to watch the movie. I hope it gets completely shredded by critics and it sparks a genuine discussion about the ways that abusive partners groom potential victims and keep victims in abusive relationships. I’m not holding out hope for that.
This is the only thing I will be posting about 50 Shades. Well said, notsomolly. This is EXACTLY it.
Kittens wearing bibs. That’s all.
Photos by ©shimejiwasabi
but imagine if we had tiny little dragons
the size of puppies
and they would go wherever we went sitting on our shoulders and hissing at everyone who tried to touch you because you’re their most special thing in the universe and they are so tiny it’s ridiculously cute
the fact that this post has more notes than i ever expected makes me really glad
I just kinda imagine one night during dinner in the great hall some muggle-born asks “is this real life” and across the table someone answers “is this just fantasy” and before anyone had a chance to really comprehend what was about to happen, everyone in the hall is singing bohemian rhapsody
"I gave wrong people the right pieces of me."-(via robbinthahood)
the moment you realize
that your bones are made of the same dust
as the planets,
your lungs are breathing the same air
as the migrating butterflies,
and your blood is pumping because
of the love and care of thousands;
is when you realize
that you are not as broken
as you think you are.
you are full
of the world.
Base By: Jahrenesis